Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Happy New Year 2015!


Of course, this is another one of those obligatory blogger posts.

But first, happy new year 2015! To those who are still reading this.  Question to ponder: do people still read blogs?

Anyways.

Resolutions.  LIKE ALWAYS.

Last year (which is the year of yesterday), I didn't set any resolutions.

Where did that got me? I got married.  And I bungeed.  And I ran a 10K marathon.

NOT making any resolutions was probably the best thing I've ever done.

Life when unplanned, can take you to many places you've never been.  On the other hand, it can also make you penniless, homeless and worthless.  So be careful on the paths you thread in which life unplanned takes you.  It's exciting as well as dangerous.  You might end up like me, getting married. What.

So for this year, there's only two things I want to do.

To chill and to seize the moment.

Since I've worked hard in planning a wedding last year, I deserve to chill this whole year.  Run more, read more and play my favourite video game.

And to seize the moment as in to find new adventures in life.  Whatever it may be.  I could be skydiving in Australia or giving birth in a speeding taxi, who knows.

There will surely be challenges ahead, and life changing decisions to be made, but 2015, bring it on biyatch.

I hope your year would be better.  And a big shout out to all those who are suffering now, mentally, emotionally or physically ('coz you know, 2014 was quite a bitch for some -loss/missing planes/natural disasters/mass murder/oppression) - things will get better.  If it doesn't, do realise that you yourself have gotten stronger from your adversity and you WILL get through it.

Let's kick 2015 in its ass. CHEERS!

Here's our mushroom soup reminding us it's a new year.


2 comments:

Azhar Rahza said...

xD hahaha unplanned year resulting in a marriage

Amanda Christine Wong said...

Exactly!