So this is my version of rounding up my year in one post.
1. I survived planning a wedding
Planning a wedding is the worst, but I made it out alive.
2. I received my last angpao of forever
And next year? Oh the horror.
3. I lost the furry love of my life
It was and is still the greatest pain I have ever felt in my life.
4. I got engaged
It was the most adult thing I have ever done.
5. I ran my first 10K marathon
I lost a toenail and it is pretty deformed now, but it was worth it.
6. I finally have beautiful skin
#nofilter #nofoundation #naturalbeauty
7. I had my bachelorette party
8. I got married
Got me a person for life.
9. I went to Hong Kong
Birthday trip woot woot!
10. I went to Hong Kong Disneyland
The happiest, most magical and nostalgic place on earth.
11. I went to Macau
Got to take a photo with this archaeological wonder.
12. I did the highest bungy jump in the world
BEST. BIRTHDAY. EVER.
13. I spent the first Christmas away from home
But with a husband. Lol. Wonder how long it would take to get used to that.
14. And finally, to top it all off, I chopped my locks off
It is an unspoken custom for newly weds to trim their 'wedding locks'. I went a little crazy I guess.
And that is how my 2014 went.
How did yours go?