Monday, December 29, 2014

14 Things I Did In 2014


Yes yes, this is another recap post all bloggers feel responsible to do, as if people care but they do it anyway for self-empowerment, boredom and traffic.

So this is my version of rounding up my year in one post.

1. I survived planning a wedding


Planning a wedding is the worst, but I made it out alive.

2. I received my last angpao of forever


And next year? Oh the horror.

3. I lost the furry love of my life


It was and is still the greatest pain I have ever felt in my life.

4. I got engaged


It was the most adult thing I have ever done.

5. I ran my first 10K marathon


I lost a toenail and it is pretty deformed now, but it was worth it.

6. I finally have beautiful skin


#nofilter #nofoundation #naturalbeauty

7. I had my bachelorette party


Big black dick cake, countless shots, broken shoes, random tourists, on-stage appearances, BFFs - that's how you end your fabulous single life.

8. I got married


Got me a person for life.

9. I went to Hong Kong


Birthday trip woot woot!

10. I went to Hong Kong Disneyland


The happiest, most magical and nostalgic place on earth.

11. I went to Macau


Got to take a photo with this archaeological wonder.

12. I did the highest bungy jump in the world


BEST. BIRTHDAY. EVER.

13. I spent the first Christmas away from home


But with a husband. Lol.  Wonder how long it would take to get used to that.

14. And finally, to top it all off, I chopped my locks off


It is an unspoken custom for newly weds to trim their 'wedding locks'.  I went a little crazy I guess.

And that is how my 2014 went.

How did yours go?

No comments: