Saturday, January 4, 2014

Happy New Year 2014!


I'm probably the last person to write a new year post due to the non-stop partying, travelling and the disorientated feeling of having to wake up at 5 in the morning again and face old and new monsters at work.

So yeah, happy new year!

Now, RESOLUTIONS.

I basically achieved about half of my 2013 resolutions.  And I do not want to go through that list again.  Let the past be the past.


Therefore, for 2014, I want to officially announce that there will be no resolutions made, nor goals to achieve.


There will only be lots of carpe dieming, and living life to the fullest, dangerously.  No plans, no goals. Just living and seizing.


Some of you also might be wondering, will 2014 be the year that I finally hang my bachelor status?  Have I started planning for my dream wedding?  Honestly, all I can think of now is getting as much booze as possible, throwing a bachelorette party, pre and post; and checking how expensive it is to fly to Santorini.  LOL.  I hope I do grow up soon.


Okay so maybe I do have one tiny resolution.

My new year's resolution for 2014 is to continue what I resolved to do in 2013, that I have failed to do in 2012, that I have planned in 2011.


Happy new year everyone.  I hope this year will be a better year for all of us.

Mine would suck though, since I'll be working on almost every Saturday starting this year.


FUUUUUUUUU

7 comments:

Dora said...

Happy New Year!

you are not alone! I still haven't write up anything about new year haha

Amanda Christine Wong said...

Happy New Year to you too Dora! Haha...you have 3 more days till the first week ends!

AnnieMing said...

Happy New Year amoi!

Have fun when you still have the me-time. And happy working too! Saya masih cuti confinement kehkeh..

Amanda Christine Wong said...

@Annie: Damn bersambung pla cuti ko ni kaan...Enjoy your holidays then! Happy New Year! Send my kisses to Dash. hehe

Frydolina Fay said...

Happy New year!

Yay to resolutions free for 2014! :D

Gretchen said...

I'm wondering why Blogger felt the need to tell me how dangerous your blog was and why I needed to click that I'm an adult and want to see your inappropriate content?

Amanda Christine Wong said...

@Gretchen: Hey Gretchen. I set it that way. Something happened long time ago and it was the only way to protect me.