Saturday, November 30, 2013

26 Things I Did When I Was 26


1. Went to Labuan


Just to have um, tea with besties.

2. Turned brunette 



School doesn't allow it. FUK DA POLICE.

3. Had the "talk"


Soon.

4. Found a charity body to help



It felt good to know that the animals there get to have extra portions.

5. Went to KL



Got lost in Sephora.

6. Went to Mahua Waterfalls, Tambunan



ICE COLD.

7. Voted



Did my part as a Malaysian. but Rome wasn't built in a day.

8. Got a new puppy



'Coz you can never have too many puppies.

9. Turned 3 as a teacher


Learned so much, yet there are still miles to go.

10. Got a smartphone



WOW.
MUCH APPLE.
VERY TECH.

11. Went to Singapore



My third trip.

12. Went to Universal Studios Singapore



Got transported to a world of movies.

13. Went to a Fall Out Boy concert



Ir's like I died and went to punk rock heaven.

14. Rode on a convertible



They see me rollin', they hatin'.

14. Lost a dog



It still breaks my heart to think he was mauled to death by the neighbour's dogs.

15. Went to a funeral



It was my kid's.

16. Learned that there are many assholes out there



Go eat shit you fucking assholes.

17. Took up jogging


Running a measly 5.7KM non-stop for the first time made me feel like an Olympic champion.

18. Went to Bandung, Indonesia



Shopping haven.

19. Visited Tangkuban Perahu



Stood at the mouth of an active volcano, WHAT.

20. Visited the famed Rumah Mode


Unfortunately the Goddess of Shopaholics didn't bless me with bountiful spoils.

21. Found the mother of all brownies.



Added a few inches to my waist BUT I DO NOT REGRET ANYTHING.

22. Went for a charity run




And ran 6KM non-stop! I felt like a fucking gold medalist.

23. Officially a home owner


After dealing with many fucktards, I finally got the keys to my apartment.

24. Watched my puppy die slowly



An experience a dog-lover should wish to never go through.

25. Made a financial decision


Which will either make me, or break me.

26. Didn't stop the party




And then I turned 27.


Here's a shout out to everyone who has made my birthday and year a fabulous one.  LOVE YA LOTS. XOXO