Monday, July 8, 2013

New Pup On The Block


YES WE HAVE ANOTHER PUPPY IN DA HOUSE!

She's actually family.  How family?

She's Sookie's grand-puppy.

I present to you, her mini-me, Gabbie:




And that is Grandma Sookie at the background!

We named her Gabbie 'coz her doe eyes are quite to our beloved pup who passed too young, Gabby:



It's only been two days with her, yet she's grown so friendly with us humans.


Now I have Sookie, AND her little mini-me.


DOUBLE CUTENESS OF INFINITE JOY IN DA HOUSE!

2 comments:

Arms said...

Gabbie!

When I say it, I think of the movie Gatsby. lol. I haven't even seen it but maybe because of the rhyme haha.

The 4th pic of Gabbie. OMGosh, kiut tahap dewa. Anak kucing pun kalah o. And I'm a cat lover :D

One thing I notice about the video is the wind. Kuat juga angin dia. Siok tu kan sambil main sama puppy lagi.

P.S Hope you don't mind I comment in mix languages :P

Amanda Christine Wong said...

Arms: HAHA! Yeah, it's pretty windy at my place...I hope I can sway you into becoming a dog lover someday :D