Friday, June 21, 2013

Bad Essay: ICT Is The Root Of All Evil


I'm back, bitches.

Marking paper season is over, so now I have a video for you.

Still suffering from writer's block, but it's something.

So here, enjoy my brain cancer.


Nonetheless, I'm still proud of my kid for at least trying her hand on writing something that sounded like English.  

I'd hug her for effort, but I'm afraid I would set her hair on fire.

P/s: If you could translate this essay into an intelligible language, that'd be great.

5 comments:

Alvin Ting said...

What is flast?

Amanda Christine Wong said...

THAT is the question.

Enniebelle said...

Errrr...what the heck is flast?? Berkerut dahi sa tinguk bah..

Amanda Christine Wong said...

haha...mau guess pun nda blh ni...

Walasr said...

very Shakespeare like ... :)... maybe he/she is a genius for such a cool neologism... please ask him/her what a flast is so that I can sleep without thinking about it...