Sunday, October 7, 2012

Orphaned Puppies Update: Correction, 'Puppy'


5 weeks later, Cody II became the only survivor among his siblings in this harsh, cold human world, and is still kicking.  

There was hardly breathing problems and runny nose.  Wet nose yes, but no mucus.  And his birth weight finally doubled.  Like, 3 weeks late.


He has also already mastered the art of eating from a cup, then progressed to a bowl.  


The cutest thing about him is that he has teeth!  And every day, it gets razor sharp.



He's my new stress reliever.  My other dogs of course still do their jobs as stress relievers, but this little pup doesn't jump all over me and stain my clothes with paw prints, plus he's tiny and portable.  For now.


One more week and he'll finally be able to get vaccinated and the chances of him dying suddenly will be greatly reduced.


You can do it, puppy!  All my 249 followers are counting on you.  If anything happened to you, they will not want to live in this world any more.  Am I right?

8 comments:

Santafire said...

Live long and prosper. V

Amanda Christine Wong said...

@Santafire: Woof!

chegu carol said...

Awww puppy, you can do it!

Amanda Christine Wong said...

@Carol: ok dia bilang :D

Armstrong said...

Nahhh, I would still want to live in this world, because I'm a cat-person. hahaa jk jk.

But seriously, I hope the best for the little puppy. And I'm looking forward to meet you in person, together with the puppy ;)

Amanda Christine Wong said...

@Armstrong: Haha. Oh, I forgot about the cat people here :p. Yeah, maybe someday if we have the chance :D

Dora said...

You can do it Cody II :D

Amanda Christine Wong said...

@Dora: Woof dia bilang :D