Monday, July 9, 2012

Retarded Facebook Names


I did it before and I'm going to do it again.

Till somebody gets charred up burned to finally have senses to use their real name or at least not a super lame fake name.

Of course, these are dumb teenagers who think they are so cool.

Enjoy feeling bad for these kids.

Up first, we have the super bad ass kids.





'Coz who wouldn't wanna party with rockstars, right?  Super radical man.

Then we have the disgustingly love struck youths.









Vomit.

Last but not least, the just very weird ones.















...CAN'T BRAIN!

6 comments:

Rungitom said...

To be honest, I already laughed out loud when reading the first name. Then I laughed some more, you made my day.

Amanda Christine Wong said...

@Tom: Hehe. Pleasure is mine :D

HenRy LeE said...

lol! kids these days! :P

Amanda Christine Wong said...

@Henry Lee: Uhuh :/

Zen said...

that leaves a bad taste on my tongue.
especially the staggered lowercase-uppercase.

"its an infestation. Purge it with cleansing fire!"

Amanda Christine Wong said...

@Zen: This is the world we live in now. PUUUUURGE