Saturday, June 2, 2012

Krabi Sneak Preview


I'm baaack!

With a glorious tan and so much stories to tell.

But as usual, I'm yet to receive the photos of the trip from my friend, so here's a teaser for you on how ridiculously beautiful Krabi is, taken with my 3.1mp  HD Sony handycam.


And of course, how Latinolicious I am right now. :D

No photoshop needed!

In the meantime, I would like to wish all Borneons a happy Kaamatan and a wonderful Gawai.  May you have the most epic hangover ever.  Stay safe!

6 comments:

chegu carol said...

ENVY!
Krabi will be my next all-girls outing destination...tia mau bawa si alvin, dia tia suka air :P

Amanda Christine Wong said...

@Carol:

Haha! Sangat ngam :D

Birthmark said...

More photos, please. :D

Amanda Christine Wong said...

@Birthmark:

Patience, my friend. :D

TaQuiLa said...

saya rindu sangat Krabi! mo p lagi next time :))

Amanda Christine Wong said...

@Sheila:

hehe. why not?!