Monday, January 16, 2012

Why Dumb Kids Shouldn't Be Allowed To Use The Internet


I'm all for freedom of speech and daily ramblings on the Internet...


...but besides writing god awful blogposts punishable by smoking to death by Grammar Nazis...


...they know have infiltrated Youtube as a mean to profess their undying love for their sweethearts. AND MAKING IT PUBLIC for the whole netizen to see and be awed by their thoughtfulness and sweetness.Puke.

This is Dumb Kid Using The Internet Level 99.


Awww...I wish my boyfriend recorded a dumb video of him baby talking to me and letting the whole world know that he isn't the slight embarrassed eunuching himself  like that.

Excuse me as I scrap my eyes out and wash my ears with acid.

Kids, use the Internet wisely.  Google knowledge, upload videos of your cat, spend your homework time on 9gag.  But just. don't. do this.

P/s: Commentors have been really mean to this love sick Youtube abuser, saying stuff like, "destroy it before it lays eggs!", but some of them really sympathise her and chastise the person who uploaded this vid after she took down hers, because 'only the devil does this thing (the uploading)'. But apparently she doesn't care that the video is back on because she is like, totally in love with her boyfie and nothing else matters.  So, do you feel that she should be run down by a bulldozer, or does she deserve some credit for her stupidity courage?

11 comments:

kei-1 said...

burn her houses, beat her mother!

Amanda Christine Wong said...

k: support!

Rungitom said...

First pic, noob lovers, they haven't gone through enough relationship trials yet. The words is flowery (yet grammatically failed) but empty as their souls... hahaha >:D


________________________
Check out my new blog, www.rungitom.com

pameladaine said...

at last!i got to see her!gee-just!

Amanda Christine Wong said...

Tom: I give them 3 months, tops.

daine: now im sure u wish u didnt see it...haha

Anonymous said...

i never thought stupidity has another level...

to this extent? i am speechless...

-azhar khan

Joan said...

major LOL! astaga...bikin gali2 parut oh..hahahahaha.

I will have nightmare tonight cos I watch the video..ahhhhhh NOOOOOOOO!!!!

AnnieMing said...

FACE PALMMMMM!!!

Amanda Christine Wong said...

Azhar: Uh, yeah. I guess stupidity has NO limit :/

Joan: you will see her face smooching you tonight :D

Annie: LOLOLOL

MOSES said...

"destroy it before it lays eggs!"---------> NANA DAVIS?hahaha

Amanda Christine Wong said...

@Moses: LOL!