Friday, January 13, 2012

I can't write awesome stuffs now 'coz...


...I'm slumped with work.

Preparing for next week's quickie Sport's Day.

Newspaper choice was unintentional, I promise.

I called it a 'quickie' because we were only given 5 days to prepare EVERYTHING from finding athletes to training them and completing paper works to dealing with the tedious, miscellaneous things that other teachers are assigned to do, but pretended to be buried in their own work to notice it, while having long drinks at the cafeteria.

And in between, I had to register new kids entering my class (THEY KEEP ON COMING DAMNIT! 45 students in a class is absurd!), give them their text books, prepare lessons, fill out data forms AND take ALL of my six labs to be neutered. Phew.  All this in 5 days.  I am da woman.

Hence, my once chic, straight out of a magazine room...


...now looks like it came straight out of an angry tornado's anus.


So here's to hoping I survive my school's Sport's Day without losing my voice and my sanity and I will still be able to write awesome stuffs soon.

Have a great weekend people.

Now excuse me as I pick up whatever that is stinking my room as we speak.

13 comments:

TaQuiLa said...

hehee..mcm routine suda ooo kan in any school buat event last minute ni..bikin panas~

chegu carol said...

hahaha itu bedroom yg kena langgar tornado bah...adeh sandi.

Amanda Christine Wong said...

sheila: tu la tu! never fails ni :/

carol: teda masa ba mau kasi usai...huhu....

DoRa Priscilla said...

aduh kecian tu bilik lawa2 mula2.. I think we here at IPG are been train to do last minute task, segaja kali tu management bg kami last minute work jg >.<

mimiette said...

Sama kita rumah hijau! =)
buat benda yang sama jugak tahun lepas...

Amanda Christine Wong said...

Dora: astaga, that's probably true! so that when u go to the working world, ko biasa sdh :O

mimi: haha..im the assistant pengurus tau!

AnnieMing said...

Our sports day will be somewhere in June. Kalau awal tahun kan bagus, dapat juga saya skip dengan alasan bercuti bersalin. Haha! Bah pelan-pelan ko organise everything aaa Manda :D

Amanda Christine Wong said...

Annie: haha...ya kan...u know actually all my pregnant colleagues kena excuse dari mengurus ni, kena bagi kerja senang pla, like tulis nombor (which im doing myself anyway). ada kebaikan jg pla kan pregnant :D

Yen said...

haha..wah, kiut o bilik ko manda (sblum kena langgar tornado..hehe):D..bah, go go amanda!

Amanda Christine Wong said...

Yen: hahah...biut sdh!

mimiette said...

kalau penolong pengurus buat,takpe la jugak.saya ni ketua rumah.semua kena buat.sebab kita cikgu baru,tak boleh nak arahkan guru-guru lain buat,kita la kena buat.dilantik jadi ketua sebab semua cikgu lain taknak jadi..~haih~ sabar jela...huhu

Amanda Christine Wong said...

mimi: exactly! im the assistant but cam sama je kerja. i urus morning session athletes, my manager urus petang punya,so cam no difference. and yeah, u already gave them work but diorang buat tak tahu je, n last2 u kena buat anyway :/

Amanda Christine Wong said...

mimi: exactly! im the assistant but cam sama je kerja. i urus morning session athletes, my manager urus petang punya,so cam no difference. and yeah, u already gave them work but diorang buat tak tahu je, n last2 u kena buat anyway :/