Friday, December 23, 2011

MERRY CHRISTMAS NETIZENS!


Previous years I had something smart to say.

Now I don't 'coz this article, The 4 Christmas Articles You'll See On The Internet totally owned me.

So.

I'll just upload a random Christmas picture from Google for you.


I'd dress my 6 labs in Santa's, but I know by the time I grab my camera they would've chewed through it already.  So I thought I'd just find one where a good lab puppy would behave being dressed up instead.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

AND THANKS FOR ALL THE LOVE!

7 comments:

DoRa Priscilla said...

Merry Christmas to you too ^^

Amanda Christine Wong said...

merry christmas dora!

✿ Mitchell ✿ said...

Merry CHristmas to you amanda!

AnnieMing said...

Merry Christmas, Manda!

Amanda Christine Wong said...

Mitchell: THANKS A LOT!

Annie: Thanks annie! merry christmas to you too!

V said...

ho ho ho merry xmas! and happy new year :D

Amanda Christine Wong said...

V: merry christmas n happy new year to you too!