Monday, November 28, 2011

Turning 25 Like A Rock Star


I wanted to have a great night to celebrate my Silver year.

We started out nice, fresh and clean.


Then things started to get out of hand...when we broke one of the glasses playing a drinking dice game...and another.  Two broken glasses in less than an hour.


The next thing I know, I was on stage.


Sung 'Happy Birthday' to, forced to chug a beer and down a shot, danced and almost fell flat in front of the whole bar.

And the rest of the night was a flurry blur.


A MOTHERFARKING ROCKING FLURRY BLUR OF INSANITY.





I even flashed my butt to the band.  Thanks to my batshit crazy friends.  And I was too pissed drunk to even notice.  Luckily, I wasn't wearing granny panties.  And luckily, no incriminating photos/videos were taken.   I'd have to quit my job like, now.  That's how insane it got.

But best of all, I got to live my rock star dream.



It was an atrocious, drunken attempt, but still...Rockstar Achievement: Unlocked.

So all I wanted was a great night.

Instead I got OUT OF MY FUCKING MIND INSANE.

I'd turn 25 all over again.

Even if I forget how to smile properly.

*Photos courtesy of them awesomely retarded friends

5 comments:

AnnieMing said...

Happy 25th birthday, rock star!

chegu carol said...

LOL! I saw the video from ur friend. And the first thought that came to my mind (and Alvin)..'sah, mabuk si manda!'...LOL! Kalah2 tu band vocalist sudah owh. Awesome night for an awesome birthday gal!

Yen said...

ya carol..konpom (tingu gambar pun bulih tau)!haha..bah,at least u had fun kan..hepi roxx day manda! :D

Joan said...

what a rockin' birthday you had. Happy 25th manda!

Amanda Christine Wong said...

Annie: thanks! :D

Kay: hahaha...but i can barely hear my voice ni...but who cares!

yen: hehe...thanks!

Joan: i blame my friends! i mean thank! hehe...thanks!