Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Another parent complaint: I'm on a roll baby!


I am raging mad right now.

Like, this mad:


It happened again.  I got another complaint from a dumbass parent.  That's two years in a row.

Not about my blog again though.  I'm smarter this time, and they are dumber.

Apparently, I nag too much.

Which is true.  I mean c'mon, you don't have to break a leg or sell your baby brother to bring a dictionary to school, right?

But what pissed me off to the max is that apparently, I "curse them to fail".

OH MY FUCKING GAWD.

I AM BENDING OVER BACKWARDS AND GOING THROUGH MY ASS JUST TO GET THEM TO READ and now I want them to FAIL?

WHO FUCKING DOES THAT?!


I don't know who's even dumber: the bastard of a student who spouts vicious lies about their teachers who are trying so hard not to see them fail again, or the simpleton of a parent who believes everything their dumb kid says?

If this kid is smart, I don't mind him/her being vocal about the 'flaws' of the educators.  But this kid  is from the second last class of the form.

And the mother didn't even dare to mention her lying, conniving brat's name.

GAH.

Retarded parents gives me another reason to NOT stay in the school system for the rest of my sad life as a teacher.

So, my advice to you parents or future parents who are reading this, I know your kid is the apple of your eye, but mind that an apple can be rotten inside.  There are always two sides of every story.

I wish they'd grow a brain.

FMTL. (fuck my teaching life.)

11 comments:

ziham said...

Woww!! Cannot say much cz i might be in dis situation who knows.. Gambate!!!

Cynta said...

bikin panas oh parents begitu!!!

Amanda Christine Wong said...

Ziham: uhuh. be afraid, be very afraid.

Cynta: sangat! aaargh...

~KLaRraPaRiS~ said...

huhu :// I don't know if I am ready for this kind of situation or not.. heiya.. bagus2 mau ajar kena tuduh lg bukan2...

sHeiLa said...

during my Form 5 last time, my class was been 'cursed' to fail our BM since we were so not a fan to the BM's teacher..tapuji ba..haha. But, none of our parents came to the school, alas we were 'cursed' by our own parents for not paying attention.. see the different?

mentang2 la nowadays teachers cannot do this do that, ingat teacher ni malaikat ka?

say go to hell to the bastards!

Joan said...

" I wish they'd grow a brain " --> thats the ultimate.. hahaha

Amanda Christine Wong said...

klarraparis: i think nobody is ready to be blamed for something they didnt do. but we just gotta toughen up. u'll see :)

sheila: haha...ya ba...time kita masi ok ba. skrg ni yg cam tai semua.

joan: dont u? haha

Yen said...

wow,nice one u got here..
c'mon just give em some good sucker punch..hehe :p

Santafire said...

hahaha things like this even happens in college; dumb & stressed student getting their parents to come over and lecture the lecturers on failing their kids.

it's always the case that parents thought their kids were the smartest. padahal...

Amanda Christine Wong said...

Santafire: trying to save their ass la tu kan...gawd.

Amanda Christine Wong said...

Yen: and that would land me in serious problem!