Monday, May 16, 2011

Teacher's Day: A Day to Bask In Glory...Like A Boss!


Today is Teacher's Day and I can cry if I want to!

As you old time readers know, I HEART teacher's day 'coz who doesn't like to be flooded with gifts?

So for those who expect me to brag and post photos of my gazillion Teacher's Day's mugs and have their cursor at the X button of this page, hold your horses.

This is not a Who Gets More Presents During Teacher's Day 'Coz You Sure Can't Beat Me post.

'Coz honestly, I didn't get anything today.  I managed to make a student guilty for forgetting to wish me a happy Teacher's Day and made her give up her cupcake get a cupcake though.

I blame the exam season plus my school decided not to celebrate it. CURSES!

The non-exam Pre-U kids serenaded us though as we look down from our first floor staffroom corridor.  All three of us.  Yeah, everyone's out invigilating exam classes.

So like I said, there'd be no bragging, I didn't get anything, you got more useless mugs, and you win.

I got something waaay better though.


Don't even bother. Click to enlarge please.

If every of my students hero worship me in their essays, marking sessions won't be as tormenting.

Much better than good 'ol mugs huh? :D

Happy Teacher's Day, teachers.  We deserve it.  Good god we deserve it.

LIKE A BOSS!

20 comments:

Asrih Arif said...

LIKE A BOSS huh? hahahha Happy teachers day manda... teachers are always blessed in life... u r so lucky to be one!

Amanda Christine Wong said...

YES! thanks asrih...i guess i am. sometimes. hehe...

Daniel Chiam said...

So mug collecting competition actually happened among the teachers? haha

Happy Teacher's Day Amanda...

Cynta said...

Ko kasi dua seja gula2 dari Philippines untuk tu budak? hehe..siok oh dapat karangan macam gitu dari student ;-)

Bah, Happy Teacher's Day!
P/s: Sia pun nda dapat mug sebab musim exam...cis.

Amanda Christine Wong said...

Daniel: well, that's pretty much the default gift...hehe. THANKS!

Cynta: hehehe...limited ba the candy...itu pun pinjam peso dari kawan. hehe. i guess most teachers are mourning huh! hehe. HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY to you too! :D

fifianggun said...

happy teachers day

AnnieMing said...

It's good to know that our kids really look up on us kan. Siap dengan karangan yang sangat hebat lagi tu Manda.. Hehe!

Thumbs up!

Santafire said...

Why she didn't be a model?

U WIN!

NekochanMiruku said...

students, funny, annoying, naughty, you name it, but i never grew tired of them lol! the essay reminded me about a student love note for her so-called bf that was confiscated by her class teacher and we read it, n my oh my it was a good laugh! XD Happy teachers day!

Amanda Christine Wong said...

fifianggun: Thank you!

Annie: hehe...ya ba...biar la nda dpt any teacher's day gifts... :D

Santafire: heheh...probably one of her rambling thoughts while writing :D

Nekochan: hehe.they ara capable of writing epic love letters...wait, r u a teacher too?

nc said...

Happy teacher's day cikgu (^_^)

Amanda Christine Wong said...

nc: thanks! right back at ya! :D

gunsirit said...

I have to be a hot teacher..hehehe, Happy Teachers Day..

Amanda Christine Wong said...

gunsirit: haha...thanks! happy teacher's day to u too :D

Sabahan Bloggers Club said...

Happy belated teachers day.
Different people got different prespective about anything. A mug just a mug but a mug for your teacher in teachers day maybe meant to show thanks to the teacher.

Amanda Christine Wong said...

SBC: Exactly. thanks!

Lizeewong said...

LOL!!!!!!!! This student is mad about you.

"She has a small eyes but she using eyeliner so that make her eyes more big" Hillarious!

"why didn't she be a model"

Yeah, why didn't you Manda? Hehehe. Ahhh...this post really makes my day :D

Amanda Christine Wong said...

Lizee: hehehe...mau kasi markah rendah pun nda jadi! i guess ass kissing does work on me...hahah...ih tulung la..im so far from modelly!

Lizeewong said...

Come on la! You ARE HOT!! I'd kill to have your bod xD

Amanda Christine Wong said...

lizee: ba ya laa...tapi gigi sy ba nda pass...heheh...my only vice :D