Saturday, December 18, 2010

Snipped!


So I did it.

Chopped these twigs of a hair.


I hadn't combed my hair since I permed it.


That was thirteen months ago.

See I mess with my hair every two to three months, so that was the longest period my hair went on a sabbatical.

Since I planned to get a drastic haircut, I sought a professional at Alan Inspiration Salon at Asia City KK.

I didn't mind paying extra.

My stylist was rather young (and super cute!), but he was really good. When I said I wanted this particular celebrity's haircut, he actually Googled that celebrity, which really impressed me. And he tried to make it suit my fine hair and face, and gave me millions of tips. J'adore!

Alright. 'Nuff talk.

Say hello to my new look :D





This the shortest cut I've ever done, yet I feel like I never had this much hair before. How ironic! That's how good the stylist was!

So whacha think? Be honest now.

If you hate it, it's fine. I'll just spend the whole night thinking of your cruel words and drown myself in regret.

Then I'll be up and shiny the next day, I promise :D

22 comments:

AnnieMing said...

I loike your new look, Manda!

Amanda Christine Wong said...

thanks annie! :D

Memer said...

TDF! Absolute J'adore!
Btw, which celeb gave you this inspiration? Victoria Beckham?

Amanda Christine Wong said...

Memer: Miss Posh it is! :D

Wyne @ Mouren Mauve said...

Sexy! This kind of haircut to me is always sexy.

However, I can't have haircut mcm tu...shorty and small bah me this, trus mcm budak sikul kalu mcm gitulah my hair style ;-p

Teh Tarik Drinker said...

oh no not you too.....

Amanda Christine Wong said...

wyne: hee....actually,if i dont style it, mcm budak tadika ni...so mau rajin style la :D

rizal: who else?

Rungitom said...

Totally awesome! :D

lol, I said "Awesome" too many times today :P

Lizeewong said...

I was shocked at first but after a few seconds, it grew on me :)
I think you look great :D

Phoebe said...

Looks gorgeous darling.. Parisian chic.. :)

Amanda Christine Wong said...

Rungitom: hey, barney had an explosion awesomes in his resume, so i dont think its a problem :D

Lizee: hehe...i sometimes shock myself still when i catch my reflection XD

Phy: Merci! :D

sHeiLa said...

SEXEY~!

gunsirit said...

I like the long hair but the short hair suit you better..

Eric Constantine said...

fresh and vibrant look..put more colour on it, and it looks more sexy...

chegu carol said...

Bold move! But hey, it does look so good on you. Actually, you carry it very well. Urmm...so brapa lah bayar mcm tu?

Amanda Christine Wong said...

sheila: kinda, kan? :D

gunsirit: ya ka...ka mau kasi senang ati ja tu :p

eric: thanks ~im very much tempted to, but my pengets fussy skit :/

carol: glad to hear that! it costs RM35, no wash...ok la ba tu kan for KK price...

Mimi said...

Nice Manda! Suits your face well! Have fun with your new hair!

Amanda Christine Wong said...

mimi: thanks! i will! :D

nc said...

wicked. :)
suits u very well.
lots of people say, shorter hair makes one look younger n vibrant. :)
true.

Asrih Arif said...

Cantik.. It gives you the edgy look.. It screams "Don't get near me... Or I'll make a soup out of your broken bones"... hahahahah

Amanda Christine Wong said...

nc: thanks! mau tua sdh kan...so gotta cheat it! :D

Asrih: haha...but imagine in a baju kurung!

Anonymous said...

Hi Amanda,

How are you?
I love your new look :)


acun