Saturday, August 14, 2010

How Amanda Fakes Pretty When She Actually Looks Like An Anemic Sallow Skinned Imsoniac


Seeing this in the Chive piqued my interest.


I remember Annie posting this on her blog too.

See, most people would think I'm hot. But they never see me without makeup. This is just to say, I did not come out from Aphrodite's vagina and baptist in the fire of hotness, but rather, I'm born a human, flawed, and looking quite ordinary (but somehow peculiar when in Peninsular). The only difference between me and a plain Jane is that I got skills and wickedness.

So this is me, from the real deal to faking pretty.

Bare face me - anemic, sallow yellow and looking like I haven't slept for weeks with sparse asymmetrical eyebrows. By the way, the doctor said I really am kinda anemic.


With BB cream


With concealor


With foundation


Eyebrows filled


With eyeshadow


With eyeliner on upper lid


With eyeliner on lower lid


With mascara


With blusher


With lipstick and gloss


And you get...


Camwhore pretty! With my bra hanging on the background that I forgot to photoshop out!

The tools that keep me looking pretty:


So the moral of the story today is one,
- guys, don't be fooled by those pretty girls camwhoring on their Facebook. You have to wake up beside them in the morning to only find out how they actually look like.

and two,
- girls, if you have low self esteem, confidence is the key. And if you don't know how to be confident, learn how to put makeup on. Not just putting makeup on, but LEARN. You don't want to look like a tragic clown. Not for you to hide behind it, but rather shine through it. The guys would be fooled initially, but if they really like you, they'd wake up beside you in the morning and realise how pretty you are without all those gunk on your face.

Now here's a question for you:

Ladies, would you go out without makeup on?

Guys, should your honeys wear makeup?

22 comments:

DJoker Razgriz Gustav Beouwolf XIII said...

imma a minimalist, but if the occassion demands it, then one must be stunningly gorgeous / at his / her best when there's a need to. :P

Amanda Christine Wong said...

badi: to evoke envy perhaps? :)

sHeiLa said...

seriously, i don't know how to put make-up in perfect shade..hhoho..kalau tekena2 pix sa lawa, nasib la..hehee

that's true manda, guys should not be fool with the look of a woman, not until u wake up in the morning next to her. i guess D has a nightmare when he saw me..akkakaaaa

Kelvin said...

U have to see them without makeup before u can really know the girls~

Mimi said...

I try not to go out without makeup on.. No, it's not self esteem issue.. It's just I want people to know I make an effort to look nice to see them. And at least the husband didn't scream and ran out of the room the first time he woke up beside me. :P

♥ AnnieMing ♥ said...

That's the thing that I always remind my brother. Don't get fooled with pretty girls on FB.. Haha!

You're looking gorgeous Manda! I loike ^_^

chegu carol said...

The only thing I can't do without is eyeliner. i can go out bare face, without powder and all things make up except eye liner and only eye liner.

Rudy said...

owhhhhhhhhh NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Amanda Christine Wong said...

sheila: it's all about trial and error ba tu :). LOL bout ur honey! Nasib mine nda pengsan juga...kekeke...

Kelvin: yes! those pin up girls in bikini included :p

Mimi: i like ur spirit! me, probably both...hehe...if hubby didnt run, then that's swell! ;)

Annie: haha...over sudah ba tu budak2 skrg...er, thanks annie? :D

Carol: the eyeliner pretty much makes ur look...i believe that too...if me, the least is filling my eyebrow...

Amanda Christine Wong said...

Rudy: RUUUUDY!!! >.<

Phoebe said...

Hahaha.. I like. Mind if I do a post like this?

Mack the Dagger said...

omg i know why u look anemic. must be those lil vampires sucking your life force out! lol but u look stunning inside out, and i agree makeup is just a tool to help u wade in the shallow waters before u swim into the big blue ocean :)

debrajill said...

very nice post manda~ cant help to put comment on it..yeah~ i think make up should be use to enhance the beauty of one-self and of course self-confidence and not to be use to look like someone else. i think that's where the guy will scream when waking next to you..I would consider make up just to look lively~ not born with natural glow ya and color2 on the face~ ahaks! still need the cosmetic pouch~ tats the FUN of being a girl~

Wiskies said...

Always put some simple make up on when I go out especially to work but don't know why sometimes I'd forgoten. LOL. Just want to look more tidy and look radiant.

Amanda Christine Wong said...

phy: My pleasure! I'd like to see your transformation :)

max: omg! probably! :/...btw, thanks max :D

debrajill: heheh...totally agree with u, the process of putting makeup is fun itself!

Wiskies: thats okay...at least it shows we care about ourselves, right? :)

nc said...

i like this post :)

im not good with make up, i tried LEARN. but fail. hehe..i think i'll go with no make up, but i need lipstick or a good LipIce :) hhehe..just to perk things up.

Zen said...

this calls for a terrorist attack on premiere make-up factories.

TheWanderingSumandak...... said...

LOL! God saves us from tragic clowns hehehe! Women, Confidence is sexy. It's part of the make-up! You dolled-up prettily too. Btw, your caption about that bra is hillarious.

Amanda Christine Wong said...

nc: that's good enough! at least people see the 'real' natural you ;)

zen: No0o0o0o!

WanderingSumandak: you said it! the bra is a real accident. i removed it for the next photos, but turns out the one with the bra is the best XD

Gallivanter said...

Perhaps I should give this a try myself...hmmmm...

Amanda Christine Wong said...

gallivanter: uh, i guess?

ronaldo said...

u took choot choot when you were younger? choot choot = pacifier.