Thursday, July 1, 2010

July, please have mercy. I beg you.


I'll start work this month.

Like, a real job.

Oh motherfucker, this ain't real.

Say it isn't so.

The day before going for my teaching practice was one of the scariest day of my life.

Not anymore.

July is.

Fuck, I have three weeks left for my daily weekends.

I still haven't got pass the fact that I'm no longer a student.

Rather, I'm a jobless person still living with my parents.

I haven't wore makeup in two weeks, and my eyebrows are getting bushy, but life's good.

But not for long.

Holy fuck.

I can't take the wait.

I don't know which is worse.

Knowing where you will be posted, or not knowing at all.

I think both will fuck you up anyway.

WHERE'S THE STOP BUTTON WHEN YOU NEED ONE?!


7 comments:

DierdreTheseira said...

I feel ya babe. NOT looking forward to it. Kalau bgaji in one month's time, buli.

chegu carol said...

u know already where u gonna be posted?

Asrih Arif said...

you go girl... now u are a career woman... go kick some ass...

GladysDavid said...

Good luck amanda. Which area are you hoping to be teaching in? Hopefully you get into a relatively nearby schools.

Amanda Christine Wong said...

Dedz: aaa...unless u're kerani is a real sweetheart :/

carol: i only know that it is definitely in sabah...but they wont tell exactly where!

asrih: im not ready! :(

GladysDavid: thanks...dont know yet, but definitely sabah...ooh, i hope so :(

sHeiLa said...

tell us where u kena post ar~

Amanda Christine Wong said...

Okay :/