Friday, May 7, 2010

I AM A ROCKSTAR


MY OBSERVATION'S OVER!

AND IT AUTOMATICALLY FEELS LIKE EVERYTHING'S OVER!

I'M SO PSYCHED I CAN'T HELP TYPING IN CAPS LOCK.

OMFG.  REMEMBER THIS POST?

SUDDENLY I HAVE FORGOTTEN WHAT HAD HAPPENED IN BETWEEN.

WHAT HAPPENED IN BETWEEN?

I FINALLY HAD MY FINALS THAT TESTED EVERY SINGLE THING I LEARNED IN THE PAST SIX YEARS.

LIKE, SERIOUSLY.

AND GUESS WHAT?

I EFFING ROCKED MY OBSERVATIONS.


I'M A ROCKSTAR.

KISS THE GROUND THAT I WALK LITTLE JUNIORS.  I AM GOD.  MY LESSON PLANS AND LESSON CAME OUT EPIC AS I HAVE PLANNED.  IT IS YOUR HOLY GRAIL.  SO YEAH, WORSHIP ME IF YOU WANT IT. 

AND YES, I'M STILL GOING TO TYPE IN CAPS LOCK.  IT SHOWS MY STATE OF NOT BELIEVING THAT EVERYTHING HAS COME TO AN END.  AND ALSO TO SHOW THAT I AM ONE MAD AWESOME TEACHER.

BY THE WAY, AS FOR MY BLOG ISSUE, I ESCAPED UNSCATHED.  I HAVE A BAD ASS RECORD, BUT YET, UNSCATHED.


THEY CAN'T DO ANYTHING TO ME.  FOR I AM INVINCIBLE.  I HAVE THE POWA! (REMEMBER HE-MAN BY THE WAY?)

'COZ I'M A MOTHAFARKING ROCKSTAR.

AND AS FOR MY KIDS? THEY ARE SUPERSTARS AS WELL AND I'D LIKE TO TAKE THEM BACK HOME.

10 comments:

♥ AnnieMing ♥ said...

You are a rockstar babe!

Amanda Christine Wong said...

i am! :D

Lizeewong said...

*APPLAUSE APPLAUSE* HIP HIP HOORAY!

Great job Cikgu! Hehehe :)

Amanda Christine Wong said...

thanks lizee! :D

Melancholic Fool said...

ur NOT a rockstar, u r a full-fledged teacher... hehe (dengki)

er.. I still want ur lesson plans...

Amanda Christine Wong said...

azhar: KISS THE GROUND I WALK, FOOL! (pun intended!) XD

Kelvin said...

HAHAHAHA, CONGRATZ!!!!!!

Cynth D said...

awesome!!!

chegu carol said...

And I repeat.. Well Done teacher!!

Amanda Christine Wong said...

THANK YOUS! :D