Then what does?
I'm not generalising, it may not apply to ALL girls and it also may not be true, but this is just what I'm seeing lately.
Effeminate men are so much hotter these days.
I'm not referring to these chaps though:
I'm referring to men who have traits, tastes or habits that are traditionally considered as feminine.
If you still don't know what I'm talking about, here are the 4 main physical characteristics of effeminate men:
1. He has a fair complexion; blemish and wrinkle free.
2. He has hair that looked like he took an hour to do. Not to mention healthy and silky.
3. He has nicely trimmed eyebrows, no facial hair and wears minimal make up: lipgloss, powder etc.
4. He wears more makeup than you, actually:
5. He has a voice that can beat any vocal actress for a princess role of a fairy tale cartoon.
As for Justin Bieber, for my life I have no idea why girls in school are crazy about a hormonally retarded teenager. Maybe if he grows some facial hair and exchanges his vocal chords with Miley Cyrus, I'd get it.
See, they're not gay, they just happen to have extra estrogen yet still loves some pussy. 'Cept for Lambert and perhaps Bieber no matter how hard he tries to convince us in his songs. A little digression here - I think Bill Kaulitz (second picture) and Lambert makes makeup on men look hot, not in a drag queen kind of way, but androgynously, though.
By the way, if you find that more than three of the characteristics above tickle your fancy, you definitely love de-balled men and you can play make over with them.
And if you're into these kinda girls I mean guys, why?
Here are the reasons I can think of:
- You can share your skincare regime.
- You can share clothes.
- You can share makeup.
- He can help you do your hair and paint your nails.
- He can give wicked fashion advice. And of course, go shopping together!
- A guy who cries looking at a sunset is more worth it than a guy who can't for his life tell what's new about your hair.
- You can have cocktails together! No more feeling dragged to a tacky pub for cheap beer with his buddies. He can join the girls!
- He'll cry with you when watching sad movies.
- You would think that there's finally equality in a relationship?
As for me, I like my man all ripped and rough and only takes 10 minutes to dress and get ready. Though I do make sure he follows the 3 steps of facial care regime. And I admit, sometimes a little castration goes a long way.
So, what's your preference?