Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The bitches in my school...


...are not bitches after all!

So this post won't be THAT interesting anymore. Sorry.

They're nice. Or, they are probably playing nice.

But then I'm yet to meet my 4 Prinsip Akaun girls. The girls mentioned above are from 4 Science 1.

And these 16 year olds are horny. They asked if I have brothers. And when I said I have a 16 year old brother, they squealed with delight. I bet his Facebook is flooded with friend requests now. Not that I wrote my brother's full name on the white board.

Then they asked for my Facebook and blog. Luckily I made my geeked out 'teacher' account so I can let them add me there. The problem now is with my blog. Sooner or later they'll find me out. Sooner or later they'll know I'm less of a teacher in the real world, but not like I was behaving like a real teacher anyway.

I actually laughed out loud when they greeted me, "Good morning, Miss!"

LAUGHED OUT LOUD. Damn it. I failed the numero uno principle of first time entering class.

I just hoped they didn't notice as I put my bitch face back on.

And I broke other rules, like, saying a few Malay words, using Manglish, laughing with them etc2.

Simply put, I could not bring myself to act like a professional teacher. I can't even fake it.

These nice kids would probably be as corrupted as me soon.

But that doesn't mean you have to worry about sending your kids to my school next time... I promise. :D


'Coz the real teaching hasn't begun yet.

7 comments:

ahmad suhaizie shan said...

alaa rilek jeee....aku pun glak gak ngan diorang...as long tnjuk cnfident n make them know that however friendly u r u r still their teacher....bitchy?thats the outcome of our education system....

MeMeR said...

I love bitches,
Why??
Because they don't just happen,they are made by....




Biatch teacher...hehehe

Asrih Arif said...

hahahahahha knowing u for so long, i think I'm confident enuff to send any of my anak2/buah to ur school hahahaha.... at least I can tell them all the things u did when we're classmates so they can spread the stories to everyone in school.. hahah it would be fun...

Gladys David said...

Glad that you had fun at school XD

And, the geeked up profile thing is hilarious! Great pre-emptive thought LOL

nc said...

the best part of being a teacher is when u are laughing with them.. :)

zewt said...

you're not teaching any boys... are you?

i wonder how much teacher earns nowadays...

Amanda Christine Wong said...

ahmad suhaizie shan: so should be ok la kan? :D

MeMer: "Bitches don't just happen. They are made - by biatch teachers" - im gonna use your quote when I need it mer. :D

Asrih Arif: kejam la asrih!! :/...hahaa

Gladys David: Hehe...coz i knew they'd wanna find me on FB! better safe than sorry!

nc: you know what, you're right!

zewt: unfortunately! :D . hm, bout rm2.5k only :/