Friday, February 19, 2010

43 hours left to go to school. No fucking kidding.


In my previous posts, you've read about me going into depression as the new year rolled in, listing the pros and cons of going to a girls school, going all poetic about my supervising lecturer who's out for my blood, freaking out about going for my teaching practical, mentally and emotionally preparing myself to be a super suck up in school and needing a little pick-me-up for the ordeal.

In that order.

And y'all are well informed too that I never wanted to be a teacher.

And you can see it in my university course application form, six years ago. There were eight blanks to fill out the courses of my choice. All I wanted was to have a fancy schmancy intelligent-sounding job. Whether I had the brains or interest to do it was something I should worry in the middle of the semester. So my FIRST five choices were fucking ENGINEERING courses. And yet I just don't get physics. I just like the sound of being a kick ass female engineer. That's it.

And so my LAST three choices were well, you guessed it. The TESL courses. 'Coz my parents made me. I would've filled out course names that I don't know shit about and can't pronounce.

Isn't fate twisted?

So that's why I believe, as douchy as it may sound, I DIDN'T choose to be a teacher. The profession CHOSE me.

So, in 43 hours, I'm going to find out whether the profession made a right choice and whether I am cut out to be a teacher and not some biochempetroleumkinesicsmechanicscivilstructureijustmadeabomb engineer.


Here I come bitches.

8 comments:

chegu carol said...

ok..ok...not the tie please. hahaha

buli bah kalo ko tu manda.

Santafire said...

heey, but i like the tie =3=
peculiarly unique touch^^

sHeiLa said...

haha..yes! we have in common

This profession come to us :P

common manda..u can do it! ahaks..no one die working as a teacher..but the girls in school should better watch out since this teacher is a real bitch..opsss..ahahahahahhaa

Kelvin said...

Good luck, u need it.

MeMeR said...

God Bless you, BITCH!!

Amanda Christine Wong said...

chegu carol: hehehe...harap2 buli la sy ni :D

Santafire: Uitm tie ba tu...kekeke

sHeiLa: hehehe....I have to be a bigger bitch than them kan :D

Kelvin: THANKS A LOT!

MeMer: thanks biatch! :D

Wiskies said...

Good Luck teacher.. xoxo.. Lots of my friends suggested me to be a teacher too since long time ago, but a big NO THANKS from me. Somehow, as Sheila said in the above, no one die working as a teacher and you can do it!

Amanda Christine Wong said...

Wiskies: thanks a lot! hopefully don't die out of heart attack only la! :D