Everyone seems to be dying to be in my place, as they said it's easier to teach smart students, and teaching only girls. It brings benefits to us female newbies who might feel more comfortable teaching the same sex, and benefits the guys in terms of...well, you know what.
Does it really benefit us, the fairer sex virgin teachers? Pardon the pun.
I've list out the pros and cons of teaching in a single sex smart school.
- The students are smart. No need to explain to them what is 'underline' and 'circle'.
- Girls play nicer than boys. No monkeys running around your class.
- Easier to lay out lesson plan. Gender variable in designing lessons is limited to one sex.
- Easier to teach girls. No need to study about football and cars to appeal to the male students.
- No sexual harassment. No catcalls, ass-groping, skirt peeking, proposals etc.
- The students are smarter than you. Pray that you won't fuck up your spellings and pronunciations.
- Girls are meaner than boys. One word - Bitchez.
- Difficult to bribe with food. Unlike boys.
- Can't use 'nose bleed tactic' to get students' attention. Works on lesbos only though.
- No sexual harassment. No ego-boosting on a fat day.