Sunday, November 8, 2009

I'm back y'all!


I'm back in my hometown and I'm back online!

My 7th semester is over (no way?!) and I'm on Streamyx again (I forgot I had to pay my Broadband bills!).

So for the third time going back home for the hols from Johore Bahru this semester, there weren't any delays - my Airasia flight even took off 10 minutes earlier. The world must be really coming to an end!

And there weren't any unpleasant surprises waiting for me this time that I'm going to bitch and moan once I get to be in front of a computer.

Well, maybe just one. But this is in the flight.



Oily forehead stamp on the chair in front of me. Eeeugh...

It's 45 centimeters away from my face when seated up-right, and 30 centimeters when reclined.

Dude, that is really close. Gah.

But I'm home now :D.

10 comments:

Dierdre said...

uggh... that's uber disgusting. it might fall on your meal! hahaha.. neway, welcome back! =)

Daniel Chiam said...

Home sweet home!!!

Amanda Christine Wong said...

Dedz: ya ba! i was like, leaning on my chair for two hours ni, takut terkena...yeesh...thanks! :D

Daniel: uhuh! :D

Eric said...

just admit it amanda. its yours wasnt it. haha!

MeMeR said...

How great it is to be back in the blogosphere, right??

chegu carol said...

bah mari main netball for the ex-sfx sports carnival this 14th. kalo ko tiada team, join my team. for fun. :D

i reserve ticket for u sdh ah for the reunion dinner. can?

Melancholic Fool said...

come on!

Uncle Lee said...

Hi Amanda, before I forget, love your name. Sounds nice when pronouncing it.
Nothing beats being home.
Have fun, relax, get your batteries recharged....
Have a nice day, Lee.

Amanda Christine Wong said...

Eric: NO! that person beat me to it...

Memer: absolutely!

Carol: er, i have no kinetics ability at all! i'll confirm with u later, can?

Azhar: what what?!

Uncle Lee: thanks! :D

chegu carol said...

u mean u will confirm with me abt the netball?
the dinner confirm lah kan? :)