Saturday, September 19, 2009

A crude welcome


*Warning: Gross images follow. Grosser than writer's toes.

So after much swearing and having the desire to bite people's head off when it was announced that my 2115 flight had been delayed till 2220 (the original flight time was 1820 for Zeus' sake!), I finally reached my KK home about a quarter to two in the morning. Tired, eyes sore from my contacts, still hating Airasia and the idiots that I encountered, all I wanted was to dispose my contact lenses, take a hot shower and plonk myself on my bed.

Till I saw another act of idiocy right on the first flight of stairs going up to my apartment.

People littering is one dumb thing.

People littering something they SHOULDN'T litter in public is another.

Not cigs!
What the eff?!

WHAT THE EFF?!

A case of 'wham bam thank you ma'am' at my apartment block?

A not so funny prank as my parents were right behind me and I had to run up a few flights up 'coz I don't wanna be at the same spot with them with a sexual realia (and used ones! *cringe*) standing between us (awkward!)?

Great. My apartment is full of kinky horndogs who don't clean up after. This is what I'm coming home to. See, I don't mind them being kinky - they can do it on the Astro satellite dish (except for ours!) for all I care, if only they clean up the mess! What on earth is a father going to tell her six year old daughter about that transparent long balloon thingy? What if she picks it up and starts blowing air into it before her father could beat her to it?! THE HORROR!

However, if you look closely, there's no man juice in it. So, it's either a nasty prank, or it was a one-sided happy ending(s). Poor guy. Whatever. IDIOTS!

15 comments:

Arcryliss Chrystallite said...

omg omg omg!
i really cant believe this!

*shocked!

room8five said...

yuck! thats super gross!

Natasha Basok said...

owh my...
uncivilised~

chegu carol said...

aiyooo...too gunsikang to even get a room. tangga pun jadi lah...haiyaaa...

Amanda Christine Wong said...

I KNOW! aargh

♥ AnnieMing ♥ said...

doihhh.. mahal ka harga hotel sekarang? @_@

Amanda Christine Wong said...

annie: recession!

Eric said...

what happen to the stimulus package?

Melancholic Fool said...

it is like~

i am gaping in front of the computer...

im too shocked...

Amanda Christine Wong said...

eric: dude i have no idea...

azhar: try imagining being there. ergh. my eyes.

kei-1 said...

hope the guy broke his 'stick' the next time he does things like this again

Taufiq said...

lol them... cover la trace elok2... adoi, someone open course for them, "cover trace elok2"

Amanda Christine Wong said...

kei: ergh...i hope he gets busted and his balls will shrivel and drop...

Topek: tu lah! idiots!

Zen said...

wait! I think I can see traces of white semen inside the used rubber.

Amanda Christine Wong said...

zen: ergh...u...analyzed it? ewww