Monday, August 31, 2009

17 again. Groan.


Would you wanna be 17 again?

If you'd be as hot as Zac Efron, maybe you would.

Unfortunately, puberty has never been kind.

To me. And it's back. And it is totally fucking up the natural cycle deal - they say you'll stop having acne after 21.

Well, say hello to 17 year old me:



Like, what gives?!

Hormones? IPTI environment? Curse of the Moon Crate Girl?

I'm just grateful God created humans to be smart and vain enough to invent makeup. And Photoshop.



Else I'll be walking around campus like this:




Hopefully I'll turn 21 next month and stop shocking people with my bare face.

6 comments:

Jasmit Kaur said...

manda....that picture reminds me of En Noordin...hahaha.....cover ur face with the mask somemore

Amanda Christine Wong said...

hehe...if the whole of my face is bad then i will...

MeMeR said...

What happened??period much??

Amanda Christine Wong said...

Memer: Don't think so..before and after still the same :/

Melancholic Fool said...

I tot baru nak say yang u think too much... and suddenly i saw ur labels
because the world revolve around amanda...

so all is left for me is to just kutuk u and make u more disgruntled and whiny...

but i will not... coz ur my senior!

Amanda Christine Wong said...

Azhar: haha....it's really bad azhar, and its not because i think too much! somehow my camera manage to hide my flaws..hehe...but hey, u could just kutuk me if u want to :P