Monday, June 8, 2009

The only plushy I want in the world...


I'm not a big fan of plushies. I don't do plushies, especially teddy bears. Not even those that are four feet tall. Guys, if you want to impress me, don't waste rm600 on a giant teddy bear for me. I'll probably sell it back to a desperate loser trying to impress his crush and use that rm600 to buy me a Guess bag.

HOWEVER. There is a plushy way to my heart.

This is it:


A CYANIDE & HAPPINESS PLUSHY!!!

For those in the dark of this simple, smiley, bald headed, stick limbed doll, it is a character (or more precisely, represents most of the characters) in the sick and twisted dark humored comic, Cyanide & Happiness.


While I'm at this, I would also love to have this shirt:


Rad!

I'll probably order this tee when my next allowance comes in...and get somebody nice enough to get me the plushy :D

4 comments:

Mohd Sharazi Zulkeffli said...

Haha. Simple and cute character. No wonder you want one.

Amanda Christine Wong said...

uhuh :D

kei-1 said...

T shirt is wicked!

Amanda Christine Wong said...

I MUST GET THE SHIRT!!!