Saturday, June 6, 2009

One month from now...


Exactly one month from now:
  1. I'll be wearing my lucky purple baju kurung. It's not exactly lucky. I just like to wear it every time school reopens.
  2. I'll be walking downhill to class in fugly courtshoes.
  3. I'll be intercepted by Mr. B, our lovely ketua warden. But heard he got promoted. So maybe not. But then again.
  4. I'll be attending a morning assembly on a wet field. I just have a hunch it's gonna be a wet Monday morning.
  5. I'll be attending a morning exercise, doing pseudo tai chi with Frank Sinatra's My Way.
  6. I'll be sitting in a non-airconditioned classroom.
  7. I'll be standing up and greeting my lecturer like a school kid.
  8. I'll be hating on my lecturers.
  9. I'll be swearing and whining the whole day.
  10. I'll just stare at the cafe food.
  11. I'll be depressed, dark and morbid for the rest of the afternoon.
  12. I'll be going to Medan Selera Cenderawasih and eat nasi lemak telur for dinner.
  13. I'll continue to be depressed, dark and morbid throughout the night.
  14. And finally, I'll be crying myself to sleep.
I have exactly only thirty days left for sunshine and happiness.

I'm getting morbid just thinking about it.

Now to go out and look for some sunshine.

14 comments:

SaM said...

oh boy... the thought of it makes me cringe! my turn's coming soon. anyhoos, u might not walk downhill to class. pray hard that u wont be placed in Blok G instead. that'll be the end of the world. mak eton and the other vicious pj lecturer will make ur life a living nightmare! so, party hard, enjoy everything while u can! ;)

kei-1 said...

sigh... those are all so true. Lets survive that torture Amanda...

enjoy every second available now!

Mohd Sharazi Zulkeffli said...

One more year, amanda. One more year. And then, this will be over. can't wait to finish this course. i got tired of studying actually. Got tired of being treated like kid. just survive one year of hell and came out alive. That is my wish. For now.

chegu carol said...

err u guys have to stand and greet ur lecturers? like in real school? ermm...mcm dulu sia di maktab, teda pula pernah buat mcm tu.

Amanda Christine Wong said...

Sam: Yeah, heard mak eton is worse, like, she's harder on the girls unless you flatter her a lot. aaaaaaaahhh..... thanks btw...huhu...and you too!

Kei, Sharazi: FOR SPARTA!!!

Carol: Uhuh...and a bunch of other stuffs I will soon blog about when I get there...they really treat us like children there... That's why all of us can't stand it..You guys teda? Punya bagus - this goes to show how totalitarian my maktab is...huhu

deeyah said...

what to do manda... we have to go back whether we like it or not... uhuhu~

Mohd Sharazi Zulkeffli said...

I feel that i want to retaliate. DEATH TO THE FALSE EMPEROR.

MeMeR said...

Manda, are you sure you can blog that often with super tech great connection of wi fi we have in maktab??hahahaha

Amanda Christine Wong said...

Diah: but i dont wanna!waa...

Sharazi: we must have game plan. we must!

Mer: oh hell no, im getting a broadband for sure...

Mohd Sharazi Zulkeffli said...

'It is far better to be feared than loved if you cannot be both'. Let install fear in them. How to do that? Well, my idea is, maybe, by questioning the maktab's decisions or authority. Socratic's method.

Amanda Christine Wong said...

sharazi, whatever we do, they will always get the upperhand...so let's just do a pizza prank on them i.e. send dozens of pizzas to them and let them foot the bill. oops, did i just let out my evil plan...

Mohd Sharazi Zulkeffli said...

Put 'Hacks' on their windshields and just wait for the heat to crack their windows. Hehehe.

Cynth Dorhat said...

the HORROR...!

bano said...

cry myself to sleep..sounds familiar