- I'll be wearing my lucky purple baju kurung. It's not exactly lucky. I just like to wear it every time school reopens.
- I'll be walking downhill to class in fugly courtshoes.
- I'll be intercepted by Mr. B, our lovely ketua warden. But heard he got promoted. So maybe not. But then again.
- I'll be attending a morning assembly on a wet field. I just have a hunch it's gonna be a wet Monday morning.
- I'll be attending a morning exercise, doing pseudo tai chi with Frank Sinatra's My Way.
- I'll be sitting in a non-airconditioned classroom.
- I'll be standing up and greeting my lecturer like a school kid.
- I'll be hating on my lecturers.
- I'll be swearing and whining the whole day.
- I'll just stare at the cafe food.
- I'll be depressed, dark and morbid for the rest of the afternoon.
- I'll be going to Medan Selera Cenderawasih and eat nasi lemak telur for dinner.
- I'll continue to be depressed, dark and morbid throughout the night.
- And finally, I'll be crying myself to sleep.
I'm getting morbid just thinking about it.
Now to go out and look for some sunshine.