Monday, June 1, 2009

Ambigraming


After watching the movie Angels & Demons and reading the book, I was fascinated by the ambigrams. Apparently Dan Brown had an artist to sketch the ambigrams for him. I thought the artist is a genius.


I, am a genius too.

I too, can make ambigrams. Even making an ambigram using my own name.

Using an Ambigram Generator of course :D

This way it's Amanda:


Upside down, it goes Christine:


If you don't believe me tilt your head 360 degrees.

Super cool.

If I were to get a tattoo someday, this will be it:

Carpe Diem

Now where should I ink it...

8 comments:

chegu carol said...

aahh cool juga ah...

Arcryliss Chrystallite said...

supercool!! :D

Amanda Christine Wong said...

right?! hehe

sHeiLa said...

wana watch the angels and demons again..

anyway..do my name..can?hehehe

nagfa said...

the 'artist' is John Langdon. (www.johnlangdon.net)

salam,
nagfa
singapura

Amanda Christine Wong said...

sheila: u go to http://www.flipscript.com/ambigram-generator.aspx...but its not free, so u just print screen la..hehe..have fun :D

nagfa: hi, nice to meet you :)

Gallivanter said...

Coolness! I think Angels & Demons is a better movie than Da Vinci Code. I read all his books except the first one, watch out for his new book in September. :-D

Amanda Christine Wong said...

uhuh...da vinci code is so bad! but angels and demons book is waay better...ok,looking forward to it :)