Friday, May 22, 2009

15 Forever


When the world is against me,
and they don't understand nor care
I want to punch the wall with fury
and slit my arms in despair
I want to lock myself in the bathroom
and just cry my bleeding eyes out.

But my knuckles might break
My arms would scar
I can't stay in the loo forever
and risk swollen eyes the day after

So I wish I was 15 again
When all of these didn't matter
To be a misunderstood angry teenager

Yet here I am
When the world is against me
and they don't understand nor care
Punching the wall with fury
Slitting my arms in despair
Locking myself in the bathroom
and just crying my bleeding eyes out

Being at whatever age doesn't matter
As far as they are concerned -
I have always been 15 forever.

3 comments:

Jessie Yong said...

inspiring~ anything make u so frustrated though?

Asrih Arif said...

this is beautifullllllllly written

Amanda Christine Wong said...

a bit la...heh...but i wrote this ages ago, and only published it now...

thanks asrih :)