Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The Curious Case of How Brad Pitt Could Look So Young & Damn Hot


I've never been a fan of Brad Pitt. I mean, I think he's good looking, but if you were to ask me who is the hottest man on earth, I won't say it is him. HOWEVER, after watching The Curious Case of Benjamin Buttons, I think he deserves to get that award every year until he dies.

I'm amazed with Hollywood. It's a normal thing to age people in a movie by using lotsa lotsa makeup, but how do you make them look younger? He looked like just like the time he made his first debut in Hollywood, where he is all hot and blonde and sexy. I'm amazed.







Lovesit.

The movie on the other hand is just exquisite. It's so special, unique and one of a kind. How did F. Scott Fitzgerald ever thought of such an idea?

3 comments:

♥ AnnieMing ♥ said...

lyk the movie very much.. yep yep i wonder how he looked so young in this movie? ^_^

Rudy said...

How did F. Scott Fitzgerald ever thought of such an idea?

You mean the makeup things or the story?
Din he copy the story from a novel? Novel story turned into a hollywood movie. :)

norbahira said...

i never been a fan of brad pitt either..but after watching the movie, he's not all face, he got talent as well.. btw, tragic ending to the movie..really sad to see a babe (or baby) died in the arms of his wife..isnt it ironic??