Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentine's Day is NOT for children!


"Baby-faced boy Alfie Patten is father at 13"

BOY dad Alfie Patten yesterday admitted he does not know how much nappies cost — but said: “I think it’s a lot.”

Baby-faced Alfie, who is 13 but looks more like eight, became a father four days ago when his girlfriend Chantelle Steadman gave birth to 7lb 3oz Maisie Roxanne.

He told how he and Chantelle, 15, decided against an abortion after discovering she was pregnant.

The shy lad, whose voice has not yet broken, said: “I thought it would be good to have a baby.

“I didn’t think about how we would afford it. I don’t really get pocket money. My dad sometimes gives me £10.”


One, SICK!
Two, boys develop sperms before they break their voice??
Three, girlfriend Chantelle, what the fuck you were thinking?! PEDOPHILE!
Four, Alfie, what the fuck YOU were thinking?!
Five, this is just pure sickness!

8 comments:

MeMeR said...

I think its kinda cute,
hahahahahahahaahahaha

Atie Kamil said...

this kind of thing shouldn't be happening!!
if they think they r old enough to hv sex then they are old enough to know that condoms exist........

but i doubt that lil boy got what it takes to fill a condom though...

so maybe this kind of thing really happens after all

Amanda Christine Wong said...

memer you're wicked!

MeMeR said...

I dont know,
they look so cute and adorable together,
just imagine them growing together,
huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu,
but its kinda morally sick,
i know

♥ AnnieMing ♥ said...

aww.. supercute~!

anyway i linked my blog wif urs ody.. ble visit kalau ada freetym.. hehe..

Amanda Christine Wong said...

what the...u guys are siiick!

kei-1 said...

although the whole idea of those 2 having sex it is sick and stuff, the poor baby is going to go through a lot in the future. Just imagining what the people is going to talk about in the society is enough to give me goosebumps.

What does the kid sees in the girl anyways?

MeMeR said...

Em...
kinda true,
the 15 year old gf doesnt really look attractive to me,
sory gal